Who are we?
- We are a community of scholars interested in religion, nature, and culture.
- We are a membership society that helps scholars think across disciplines and foster discussions outside of our home disciplines.
- We are a membership society for scholars to collaborate and share knowledge across intersecting disciplines.
- We are a network that promotes critical inquiry and engaged scholarship.
- We are an organization that gathers together diverse methodologies, intellectual approaches, and ways of knowing, including sustainability, indigenous traditions, applied social sciences, ethics, religious studies, political science and anthropology.